SCHEDULE OF TESTS / EXAMINATIONS
|Half Yearly/SA 1
|First Model /Pre-board(XII)
|Third UT (XI)
|Second Model /Second Pre-board(XII)
|Annual Examination (I toVIII &XI)/SA2
|Annual Examination (IX and X)
||As per circular from the board
One unit test with maximum marks of 40 will be conducted in each term for classes I to X as part of formative assessment. For classes I and II it will be on an informal basis. Three tests will be conducted for class XI.
Summative Examination in each subject for classes I to X will be conducted in the months of September and March. The weightage is:
SAI (30%) + SA2 (30%) = 60%
Students of class I to X will be given activities/ projects/practicals in each subject and will be evaluated for formative assessment
SCHEDULE OF ACTIVITIES UNDER FORMATIVE ASSESSMENT
FA-1 April, May, June (10%)
FA-2 July, August (10%)
FA-3 October, November, December (10%)
FA-4 January, February (10%)
- Students of classes I to X will be promoted based on the norms set by the CBSE under the Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation.
- Students of classes XI will be promoted based on their cumulative performance in the tests, examinations etc.
- Students of XI who score 35% or above in each subject with an aggregate of 35% will be declared pass.
- A separate minimum in Theory and Practical in Science subjects in class XI is necessary for pass.
- Students whose total attendance is less than 75% will not be promoted.
- T.C will be issued to those who fail twice in the same class